Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sleeping Disorder

"Hi, my name is David and I live in Redding, Ca.

I have a story about the minerals and mangosteen combination that is a flat out miracle for me. I was a hard core long term drug abuser for over 25 years.

Thankfully, that part of my life is behind me. However, as a result of the prolonged drug use, I was only able to sleep for two and a half maybe three hours tops and that was only if I was 100% exhausted.

In addition, I would always wake up and although I really had no trouble going back to sleep it left me feeling fatigued and tired. I thought it was a condition I would have for the rest of my life. I began using the minerals and mangosteen combination approximately one month ago and within two weeks I slept five hours one night. Now it may not be a miracle to you but it's a flat out miracle to me.

I'm so grateful, it has given me my life back!"

No comments: